Venue: Merry Go Round Rock in Sedona, AZ
Photography + Host: Jane in the Woods
Planning + Design: Leilani Weddings
Groom Style: Dark Green Notch Lapel Suit with a burgundy matte long tie
Thinking of saying I-do in stunning Sedona, AZ? Trust when we say we support you 100% in that idea! Between the scenery, the romance, the overall vibes of Sedona it would be pure perfection to get married there.
A few notes and advice when planning your wedding or elopement:
- You do need to obtain a marriage license and bring it with you to the ceremony. -Need to get the license in person, and there is a small fee.
- You need 2 witnesses (at least 18 years of age) to sign the license
- Pick a place to stay, many of the hotels and venues come with an available planner.
- Find a place to have a reception or party after – there are so many amazing restaurants, lounges, breweries, wineries, and event centers in Sedona!
- If you are wanting to get married on a hike like Cathedral Rock Trail, Doe Mountain Trail, and more, plan and take the route ahead of time.
What we love about this Sedona elopement below is the whimsical boho goddess feel of it all. The light, the colors, the décor, the fashion…it is all so dreamy. After saying I-do this couple had a romantic picnic with views upon views upon views. Neutral floor pillows, candles, rugs and flowers created a moment this couple would never forget.
The bride wore a stunning gown with billowing sleeves a floral patterned fabric that sent chills down our spine. Paired with a natural crystal crown, it was just so perfect for the spirituality that encompasses Sedona. The groom wore just the best color that could be worn for a Sedona wedding, our Green Notch Lapel Suit. He paired his chic suit with a burgundy long tie to complement the rosey-tones of the Bride’s gown and a fun white-and-black polka dot pocket square.
Florals: Sarah’s Garden Style | Rentals: The Confetti Studio | Gown Designer: Rue De Seine Bridal | Dress Boutique: Lovely Bride | Bridal Shoes: Miu Miu | Crystal Crown: Maria Juliet Feliciano