Venue: Arizona Canyons
Photographer: Beba Vowels
Planner: Roamers Retreat
Dress Designer: Daci Gowns
Menswear: Light Blue Suit with a white floral long tie
5 reasons why we love a light blue suit for a nature elopement:
- It is just simply awesome - we really do not need to explain this one too much, just look at the pictures. (Also, Beba Vowels is one of the best photographers to capture it, so we also got pretty lucky.)
- Light blue brings out the neutral tones of the earth - light blue picks up the sunkissed cliff walls of this Arizona elopement. It also is great at pickup up blue tones of places like the ocean or lake.
- The suit can morph into any wedding design style you want - bohemian, classic, romantic, trendy, vintage...with a little change in accessories this color of suit can be the chameleon you are looking for. (Take it to the next level by mixing the coat with a darker blue pant for a fun nautical style.)
- It makes the groom stand out - yes, it is his wedding and people will know who he is. Yet in this style, the color makes the groom stand out among the crowd or backdrop without being over the top. Subtle chicness is often the best kind.
- It is somewhat unexpected. You're in an amazing environment, shouldn't your style be unique too?
Want more inspo on your elopement? Check out our other collaborations with Roamers Retreat! Their way of capturing the perfect intimate moments is flawless and we are always excited to partner with them to see what gorgeous ideas they come up with next!